Information notice pursuant to articles 13, EU Reg 2016/679 “European Regulation on the protection of personal data
1. The Data Controller is the Free University of Bolzano, with registered office in Piazza Università n. 1, 39100 Bolzano, in the person of the President and pro tempore legal representative. The Data Protection Officer (DPO) of the Free University of Bolzano can be contacted at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The lawfulness of the processing is based on Art. 6, par. 1, a), b) and f).
3. The personal data you provide to the data controller will be processed in compliance with the basic data protection regulation, the relevant national legislation and the obligation of secrecy. The processing of the data is carried out exclusively for the purpose of the correct execution of the institutional obligations of unibz and, in particular, for the execution of its didactic-scientific obligations. The main objective of publishing the videos is to transmit knowledge (third mission) to the community, to allow access to registered participants who for whatever reason could not attend the event in question and to give all participants, even after the end of the event, the possibility to deepen the contents transmitted.
4. Your data is essential to the Free University of Bozen-Bolzano to publish the video recording of the event for which you are subscribing on the indicated website.
If you refuse to provide us with your personal data, the video recording of the indicated event cannot be published.
The processing of the data is carried out both manually and by means of electronic media by our staff in accordance with REG EU 2016/679.
5. It is also pointed out that, except in special cases, under copyright law (Law no. 633, of 22 April 1941, as amended), the release of the image must be declared, by the persons depicted. The procedure mentioned in the subject cannot be completed if the personal data are not transmitted and the declaration of release of the image is not made.
6. The personal data concerning your subscription and consent will be kept for a maximum of 10 years and will be irreversibly deleted after that date.
The video recording will be kept for a maximum a for didactic-scientific purposes for the period of publication and up to a maximum of 10 years from the date of recording and will be irreversibly deleted after that date.
7. you can exercise your rights guaranteed in Sections 2, 3 and 4 of Chapter III of the DSGVO (e.g. access to personal data, rectification or cancellation, restriction of the processing of personal data concerning you, and opposition) as well as the right to withdraw consent to the Free University of Bozen/Bolzano by sending a request to the following address: email@example.com. You also have the right to complain to the national supervisory authority (Garante della Privacy, http://www.garanteprivacy.it/).
AUTHORISATION PARTICIPANT FOR THE RECORDING, DISTRIBUTION AND PUBLICATION OF ONE’S OWN IMAGE FOR PARTICIPANTS ONLY
EVENT: WORKSHOP: Learning Tools and Applied Quantitative
Methods for Decision Making
From 9th December 2020 to 11th December 2020
The event to which you are subscribing is recorded on video and published, accessibile only to participants.
I, hereby authorize the
Free University of Bozen-Bolzano, pursuant to articles 96 and 97 of the Italian
law n. 633/1941 concerning the copyright and the EU Reg. 2016/679 “European
Regulation on the protection of personal data” (GDPR):
– to utilize and distribute without restriction my own image, my own voice and the teaching material resulting from these recordings for a maximum of 10 years
– to use and publish my own picture, contained in the mentioned audio and video recordings, without any restrictions, for didactic-scientific and institutional purposes, accessibile only to participants, for a maximum of 10 years
– forbid the Free University of Bozen-Bolzano any use that may offend my personal dignity, decency and reputation;
that I have read and accepted the terms and conditions of processing of personal data with the methods and for the purposes indicated in the information notice provided;